Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things ...

Working in a kitchenette, the best gadgets come in small packages.  They are multi-purpose, easy-to-clean and compact.  Today's favorite thing:  my collapsible step stool.


Step

And Store


And now for a little Julie Andrews inspiration ...

Stemless wine glasses and heirloom tomatoes
Candlelit dinners and mashed potatoes
The aroma of freshly ground coffee beans
These are a few of my favorite things

Stainless steel blades and herbs from the garden
A bouquet on the table and fresh bread in the oven
Curry so spicy that it makes your mouth sing
These are a few of my favorite things

When the milk spills
When the trash stinks
When I"m feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment